are some examples of RPG and assembler programs
for the IBM System/3.
- Assembly listing of the model 10 SCP 'nucleus'
- Macro, assembly, linkage-edit and run of
'Hello world' program.
- RPG compilation and run.
- RPG compilations and run.
- Model 15B system generation listing.
- Model 15 Communication Control
- Model 15D Communication Control Program generation listing.
supported the original model 10 with new System
It support two configurations: a Card
oriented and a Disk oriented systems. Link here
for the IBM specifications
The program number of the Card SCP was 5701-SC1
(avail. March 1970) and of the Disk
(avail December 1970).
Below is an overview all the software available for the
is an overview of some of the
Some interesting information from the IBM Service For Consultants
software manuals from 1983: part 1
& part 2